Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques

Default OT--Home Depot revisited

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 01:03:12 -0800, with neither quill nor qualm,
"Harold and Susan Vordos" quickly quoth:

I reported in an earlier post that I had notified HD of a customer that had

--snip--
Imagine that! A happy clerk, still employed! Looks like maybe I did the
right thing, in spite of the few with convoluted thinking that suggested I
had not.

Congrats, Harold. Ya done good. She's still employed and now more
knowledgeable, the store is losing less money and will not be raising
rates so quickly, the guy got his just rewards, and you are informed
of your good deed. Win/win/win/win, wot?

"Boy, I feel safer now that Martha Stewart is behind bars!
O.J. is walking around free, Osama Bin Laden too, but they
take the one woman in America willing to cook and clean
and work in the yard and haul her ass to jail."
--Tim Allen