Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB

Default loud neighbour

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,

I'm having a serious problem, and I was wondering if anyone can help
with it. I live in an apartment building. My neighbour below me
always invites friends over, plays loud music, etc. I hear him till
the wee hours DAILY!!! It's seriously driving me insane! Even after I
warn him, he keeps going. My landlord sent him a letter, but as I am
writing this e-mail, I can still hear his TV on (he's watching Star
Wars). Is there anything I can do to add some sound insulation. My
apartment is not very big, the floors are made of wood. Someone please
help me!!!

David

Just go down and knock the **** out of him. Do it every time he wakes you
up. If you need help, I'll do it for $500.

Steve