Posted to rec.woodworking
Enoch Root

Default building codes of a room converted into a sauna?

wrote:
On 19 Nov 2005 23:07:30 -0800, "tor" wrote:

Most newer hottubs come with the option to wire them to 220 thus using
less electricity plus boosting the pump force. I would suggest some
type of cover to keep the heat and humidity in tub till time to use
it. Also to reduce the humidity, if you have the option of installing

[snippage]

I am about to rent two ajacent apartments in the building and remove a
wall. This leaves me with a extra kitchen that I desire to make into a
dedicated occasional sauna. (perhaps fired up 2-3 times a month)
(dedicated meaning not used for anything else)

I heard that if you grab a giraffe by the trunk and pinch the lip, you
can wrestle him to the ground.

er
--
email not valid