Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Strollo

Default Oh no! Buying a toolbox...

I was told a secret once on how to get around this.

You tell them you're a shareholder. Shareholders are supposedly allowed to
purchase without being a business. Just talk convincingly - I doubt if they'll make you produce
your stock certificates...

bB [...] Thankyou for the suggestions. I now have my heart pretty
bB much set on a brown Kennedy roll a round unit:
bB http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/wwg...l?ItemKey=1RG3
bB 2 Just need to either locate someone who can get it to me now (and
bB maybe for less) or just bite the bullet and order it through
bB Grainger. As an aside, I know I can't order from Grainger over the
bB internet as an individual, but if I personally voyage to one of
bB their branches can I buy from them then? Or do I still need to
bB figure out some way to buy through work? Never actually been to a
bB Grainger, so I don't know.

bB -- B.B. --I am not a goat! thegoat4 at airmail dot net

Larry Strollo Remove NOSPAM to mail me