Posted to alt.home.repair
Oscar_Lives

Default loud neighbour

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,

I'm having a serious problem, and I was wondering if anyone can help
with it. I live in an apartment building. My neighbour below me
always invites friends over, plays loud music, etc. I hear him till
the wee hours DAILY!!! It's seriously driving me insane! Even after I
warn him, he keeps going. My landlord sent him a letter, but as I am
writing this e-mail, I can still hear his TV on (he's watching Star
Wars). Is there anything I can do to add some sound insulation. My
apartment is not very big, the floors are made of wood. Someone please
help me!!!

David

You are going to have to grow a spine and help yourself. Go down there and
take care of the problem or else get the cops to do it for you. Don't just
hide behind your computer and whine about it.