Posted to alt.home.repair
Joey

Default Removing pomegranate stains

chemqueries wrote:
Joey wrote:

There is a powder in a plastic pail sold at flea markets (sorry, don't
know the name) but you see them demoing it on carpet to get stains out.
I use it and it does wonders. You put the powder (white) in a small
glass with warm water added. You stir it up with an old toothbrush and
them use the foam to rub on the stain. Best product I've used.

Hi Joey,
Thanks for your help. You're not referring to OxyBrite, are you? I
think I saw a big plastic container of that at Sam's Club.

No, I've never tried Sam's product. This is sold at flea markets, could
be the same but not sure. The plastic tub says SUPREME on the front and
contains Dupont teflon. Hope this helps.