jim rozen

Default does the carriage of a 10l southbend fit a 9 southbend

In article ,
says...

i am trying to resolve a matter, does a 10l southbend carriage fit a 9
southbend. what is the difference.

The 10L is the *heavy* ten. A carriage for that
machine will NOT fit something like a 9" model A.

There were at one time so-called 'heavy nines' but I have
no idea if parts are interchangeable between that and a 10L.

I think there is a great deal more interchangeability between
the 10K (so-called light ten) and the 9" machines. I don't
know if the carriages will swap right over, although there's
some chance they might.

Jim

please reply to: