Posted to alt.home.repair
Calvin Henry-Cotnam

Default galvanized pipe for gas

) said...

Check Out
http://www.keidel.com/mech/pvf/pipe-galvanized.htm

An interesting article, but here is a question I've been thinking of:

Which is better for compressed air?

I would like to run a permanent line from a location where I would like
to run the compressor (for noise reasons) to another room for use.

Years ago, I used to work in a plastics molding plant and I seem to
recall that galvanized pipe was used for the compressed air lines, but
I thought I would throw the question out here to see what opinions there
are.

--
Calvin Henry-Cotnam
- Napoleon