Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.woodturning
Roland

Default Lots of hardwood...

I am moving house (based in the UK) , and I have in my garage quite of
lot of really nice
sawn timber that I need to dispose of, most of which has been seasoned
under cover for about 8-9 years.

It includes various lengths (up to 14 ft) of Ash, English Oak,
mahogany, iroko, in thicknesses ranging from 1 inch to 4.5 inches, and
wide boards, as well as various smaller oddments of other varieties of
timber. A lot of the Ash and Oak was quarter sawn under my
supervision.

Does anyone have any ideas where on the Web would be the best place to
advertise this?

Many thanks

Roland