Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Jackson

Default Dust Collection: Would this be enough?

I vote for the big one...400 hp sounds about right for a small shop. Plus,
it has fire protection built in so grounding is unnecessary. However,
120,000 cfm may cause your shop walls and roof to implode, so some
structural bracing will be in order. And your TS, DP, planer etc may get
sucked up a tube and out of your shop, so skip the mobile bases and bolt
everything directly to the floor. My $.02 --dave

"leonard" wrote in message
You know this might work at keep all the air,furniture,pets,pests,and
humans out of your house.its not a bad deal though!

Len

wrote in message
ups.com...
I have a small shop and am looking into a Dust Collection system
My inital thoughts were a Delta or Jet that moves 650-1200 CFM.
However this EBay auction has me wondering!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/DUST-COLLECTION-...cmd ZViewItem