Posted to rec.woodworking
John Grossbohlin

Default Grizzly riser block - the hidden cost

"Olebiker" wrote in message
ups.com...

If open-end is acceptable, it's a fairly common size of wrench for bicycle
headset adjustments.

Well, I'll be darned. I can justify the price now. Thanks for
pointing that out. You know, in all these years of riding, I have had
very few occasions to mess with the headset. I still have an old
Campagnolo headset that came on a bike I bought in 1974. I used it for
over 25 years with very little maintenance. It is still as good as
new.

That old Campy grease is probably in need of replacement. Further justify
the wrench expense immediately by repacking your headset! ;~)

I have a Campy steel track headset on my oldest mountain bike... that hasn't
been repacked since 1986 when I repacked it in Charlotte, NY during a ride
from FL to NY. Can I borrow your wrench? ;~)

John