Fred

Default What is this caliper set for???

On 16 Jul 2003 01:21:33 GMT, Ignoramus26572
scribed:

1. Is not a caliper set but an indicator set.
2. Looks to me very special, maybe for use on aircraft
3. No real value, unless you want to dig the 3 Starrett back plunger
indicators out and sell them each?
4. 5-6 bucks each maybe?

Cheers,

Fred

I got a military surplus caliper set and I think that I want to sell
it on ebay. Does not seem like anything that I would need. (although I
acquired a mini electronic test equipment lab over time).

Here are the pix:

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/calipers/

Any ideas what itis called and what i is for? It seems to be for
measuring some rotational angle. But what for?