Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete C.

Default Oh no! Buying a toolbox...

Too_Many_Tools wrote:

Well I tend to lean towards red....as everyone knows, red makes for the
fastest cars and the strongest toolboxes. ;)

I know of a family that for furniture of the children's bedrooms
stocked them with toolboxes...chests and cabinets....and black was
their color of choice. Their logic was toolboxes were a long term
investment that the children (both boys and girls) would use later in
life while normal bedroom furniture would end up at the thrift shop.

Lucky kids... ;)

TMT

Nice, but a bit dangerous with the sharp corners and greater potential
to tip over.

Pete C.