Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jj

Default Oh no! Buying a toolbox...

"B.B." u wrote:
As an aside, I know I can't order from Grainger over the internet as
an individual, but if I personally voyage to one of their branches can I
buy from them then? Or do I still need to figure out some way to buy
through work? Never actually been to a Grainger, so I don't know.

Wow, must be tough getting to a Grainger from tw.ch.ru! :-)

Seriously, the counter person might just put it on another account and
let you buy something but I wouldn't count on it. (If you have a
business license, you can get a grainger account.)

If you have a buddy or acquaintance with a smaller business and a
grainger account, they can boost their buying total with Grainger and
get a bigger discount.

Funny how Grainger is totally ripoff for some/most stuff and quite low
priced for other stuff.

Jay