Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
David Billington

Default What good supplies should I get while in the UK?

Proper Ovaltine if you like it. I remember in Wichita Ks once finding UK
Ovaltine in an oriental food market. It was exported from the UK to asia
then to the US. Unlike the US product the ingredients list didn't read
like a chemistry set contents.

Decent bacon, though I doubt you'll be allowed in with it.

Bob Chilcoat wrote:

I'll be in the UK next weekend and part of the following week. I plan on
restocking my Rozalex Barrier Cream supply, getting a couple of Boots Shave
Sticks, a part for the Kenwood Chef mixer, and perhaps a new "wireless"
kettle. You UK metalworkers: anything you really like that I can't get
easily in the US? It's gotta be transportable by Airline baggage.