Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.engr.joining.welding,sci.electronics.design
Gunner Asch

Default SUCCESS! TIG DC -- Advanced SquareWave INVERTER is working (prototype)

On 21 Nov 2005 06:01:50 -0800, wrote:

Ignoramus28489 wrote:
On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 00:27:59 GMT, Ignoramus28489 wrote:
http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Home...o-AC-Inverter/

oops, make it

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Home...1-Prototype-1/

Is that a bullet lying on your bench near the center of this photo?
http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Home...1/dscf0002.jpg

I'm trying to figure out how that is involved in the development
process.

Dave
www.davewilson.cc

7.62x54R actually. Its a known length..so it makes a good reference
item, though its usually laid horizontally in the frame to make
comparison measurements easier.

The round also looks like a 30-40 Krag, or 6.5 Dutch, because of
foreshortening effect, but based on Iggies proclivities..Id have to
say the Russian round is more likely, and given the red primer
sealent..most likely East German..though it could be Slovak. I couldnt
blow up the photo large enough to read the head stamp code and tell
you which factory it came from

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner