Posted to alt.home.repair
Lesley

Default Moving/removing snow

I signed a contract last year with a plow guy and he was only able to
plow half of my driveway. Meanwhile, my vehicle was essentially stuck
in the other end--the end closest to the garage. My driveway is not
only long, but it's very narrow; not only is there a house really close
to mine (making it difficult even to back out of my driveway in my own
vehicle) but I have steps that come down into the driveway, and the
neighbor's house has some kind of exhaust pipe sticking off the side of
their house. So maneuvering down the driveway can be tricky even in
the middle of the day when the pavement is dry. I've called all over
but can't find anyone with a six foot plow (that's the size it would
have to be to fit down the gauntlet that is my driveway).

Lesley