Posted to rec.woodworking
DonkeyHody

Default Would I regret buying Uniklamps?

Andy wrote:
Would these be a good
introduction to parallel-jaw clamping (I don't have any yet), or would
I be disappointed and just want to get some real K-bodys or Cabinet
Masters?

Andy,
It won't matter whether you buy the Uniklamps or not. Whether you buy
them or not, whether you're disappointed or not; either way, you'll
need more clamps someday. You can get the K-Bodies then. Most of us
who've been at this a while have a ton of clamps of all shapes and
sizes. You'll find plenty of uses for the Unis even after you get the
K-Bodies.

DonkeyHody
"Every man is my superior in that I can learn from him." - DonkeyHody