Ron Thompson

Default plans for "Brush Hog" type mower for 4-wheeler

No plans, Just food for thought.
You could adapt parts from an old riding mower pretty cheap.
Also, the hubs on small trailers, like boat trailers look an awful lot like
those spindle housings on a mowing deck.
Old riding mowers are a goldmine of parts for tinkerers.

--

Ron Thompson
On the Beautiful Mississippi Gulf Coast

http://www.plansandprojects.com

"A man who works with his mind, heart, and billfold is an Entrepreneur"
Joe Martin, owner of Sherline Products, Inc.
"Craig Suslosky" wrote in message
om...
Does anybody have plans for a brush hog type mower to pull behind a
four wheeler? I wouldnt be cutting brush, just rough grass, not my
front lawn. I have seen a few in catalogs but not in person. I have a
16HP B&S motor to use, some wheels for the back. I would have to buy
or make blade spindle housings, and blades. I was looking at a Ferris
mower at work the other day. It looks pretty rugged, but I couldnt see
the spindle housings. Does anyone have any advice on this subject? Any
help would be great.
Thanks,
Craig