Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
B.B.

Default Oh no! Buying a toolbox...

[...]

Thankyou for the suggestions. I now have my heart pretty much set on
a brown Kennedy roll a round unit:
http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/wwg...l?ItemKey=1RG3
2
Just need to either locate someone who can get it to me now (and
maybe for less) or just bite the bullet and order it through Grainger.
As an aside, I know I can't order from Grainger over the internet as
an individual, but if I personally voyage to one of their branches can I
buy from them then? Or do I still need to figure out some way to buy
through work? Never actually been to a Grainger, so I don't know.