Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Refrigerator

..On 20 Nov 2005 16:59:01 -0800, "JasmynJade"
wrote:

I have spoken with 11 different 1-800 #'s from Sears....including the
Regional & Coorporate office. Would anyone know how to find those
articles about the bad compressors??
No oil on the outside, he said it was IN THE COILS.
Oh, and I have mentioned the Lawyer thing....they still say "Sorry,
Mam".
For everyone's Information....Sear's Lemon CLause states...."Your
appliance can only be considered a "LEMON"...IF....they determine the
covered product is unrepairable due to unavailability of functional
parts or technical information....OR....in the event of more than THREE
SEPARATE product failures, as determined by them, due to a defect in
parts or workmanship within any CONTINOUS 12 month period. THEN, if
they DO replace it...it does NOT include...preventive maintenance,
product diagnosis, customer instruction, accessory, cosmetic, or
non-functional repair or replacement, or any repair covered under
manufacture's product recall. Replacement products may be new OR
"rebuilt" to meet the manufactures supply. In ALL cases, product
comparability will be determined by them at their sole discretion.
I'm outraged.....Four days before Thanksgiving!! We have a local TV
station Lady that does "TroubleShooting" for consumers...I have
e-mailed her as of yesterday.....we are hoping she can help! Really,
it's like the gentleman said earler....they pretty much have their
butts covered....why waste more money on a Lawyer!!

YAWN (lemon stuff)! Jump over to http:\\ftc.gov Click the file a
complaint tab, write the complaint in limited words, submit with a
correct email. Your complaint will assigned a number and filed for
further reference in case of an investigation - you get a reply. An
investigation most likely won't happen, unless there are multiple
complaints. But when this complaint NUMBER is accompanied with
letters to Sears things may change. Don't necessarily threaten with
lawyers or what they might do in the future.

Oren
excused from saving Universes."