Posted to alt.home.repair
CJT

Default Delta faucet screw

Joseph Meehan wrote:

miamicuse wrote:

I have a delta single lever kitchen faucet that is leaking so I want
to take it apart and replace some parts.

However the socket screw (hex) does not turn. I tried it with an
allen wrench it will not move. Then I used a drill to go in reverse
and now it stripped the corners.

Not sure what I should do. Should I drill into the screw and take it
out with a screw extractor?

Thanks in advance,

MC

At that point I would consider replacing it.

I second that. They're not _that_ expensive, and it'll probably
never be right.