Posted to alt.home.repair
Carpenter

Default Removing pomegranate stains

chemqueries wrote:
This is probably somewhat off-topic, but I've been searching through
other boards and sites and can't find a solution to this problem. I cut
through a pomegranate earlier today, and the juice squirted all over
the place and onto my pretty white kitchen curtains. Does anyone here
know how to get rid of pomegranate stains? I'm beginning to think
there may not be an effective method of stain removal because I read
that pomegrante juice is often used to dye clothes!

http://parents.berkeley.edu/advice/h...oodstains.html

Someone found that pet stain remover works also on pomegranante juice,
but I never tried it.