Gunner

Default OT Why do all terrorists seem to drive Nissans?

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 21:43:53 -0500, (p_j) wrote:

Gunner wrote:

"my mind is already made up, so dont confuse me with the facts"
any liberal

I am an extreme right winger.

Compared to Lenin?

Nope.

"The methodology of the left has always been:
1. Lie
5. The lie will then be made into some form of law
6. Then everyone must conform to the lie"

This reminds me of the Limbaugh crowd.

Surely you don't buy the rose bush scam. That is for the uninformed who
will believe ANYTHING. Maybe if you repeat it enough.

Your guy still lost

America lost. Honesty lost. Principles lost. Morality lost.

True, but now that the Clintons are gone, we have a chance to regain
them.

Gosh that's funny. Humor ala 6th or 7th grade. Good to see the endless
lying and corruption that your ilk celebrates is spinning out of
control. Watch out "gunner" the boogeyman is 45 minutes away from
dropping some 12 year old VX on you with his remote control airplanes.

Last I checked, VX didnt have a shelf life. I note your post and the
words lying and corruption...rather Ironic, no?

Sore/Loserman 2000

Programming from the RNC. I know. Your mind is made up. Don't confuse
you wthe the facts." - sheeple droids

Sheeple droids are the hallmark of the mind numbed robots of the DNC.
Panic stricken Chicken Littles make up the remainder of the
DNC/liberal foundations.

RNC. Go ahead read Orwell. Read Mein Kampf. Listen to Bush. They are a
happy little group and the pathetic sheep that whimper and bend over are
sheeple. Last I checked the rhetoric and actions of the DNC don't fit in
with the trough-a-thon RNC or Generalissimo Bush with his strutting
around in a uniform that he ditched when it mattered.

Ive read them all. Dont see a lot of similarity in any of them, except
for totalitarianism is rampant in the first two. Which reminds me of
the Clintons usage of the IRS as the Geheimstatzpolizi when they
wanted to deal with Enemies of the State. Of course..they had other
ways, as evidenced by the demise of Ron Brown and Vince Foster.....

But hey, your little DNC rant is typical programing for idiots on talk
radio. Do like Rush tells you, don't look for facts, just trust him.
Bahhh, bahhhhh...

Rush whom? Limbaugh? I seldom listen to him. So, how much time do you
spend listening to him? Evidently you are intimately familiar with
his program and his politics. So..how much time DO you spend listening
to him?

Gunner

"What do you call someone in possesion of all the facts? Paranoid.-William
Burroughs

lol... you probably don't know who he is either, do you?

I do, do you?

I doubt it, but lets hear more of your defense of the Corn laws.

Why should I be bothered? Ive nothing to prove to you and this is not
a ****ing contest, though you make the attempt (poorly I might add)

Have a Naked Lunch, and enjoy yourself.

Sounds like still more posturing.

Chuckle..thats a pretty lame response. That really the best you can
do?
Must bug the **** out of you that Ive read the folks you keep name
dropping in some lamely arrogant ivory towerish attempt to prove
your superiority over me.

Are you that insecure? Must be rough on your self esteem to find out
that someone, whom thinks you are an utter twit, is at the least, as
smart if not smarter and better educated than you.
Chuckle..you sound like most of the college professors Ive known.
(helpless buffoons for the most part, shrug )

Your inferiority complex must be as big as the Grand Canyon. But..let
not your heart be troubled. You really ARE inferior. Learn to live
with your limitations and enjoy life more.

Gunner

Still more posturing.

"What do you call someone in possesion of all the facts? Paranoid.-William Burroughs