Posted to rec.woodworking
tor

Default building codes of a room converted into a sauna?

Thanks Mike,

I really am not very worried about the code, mainly just my relations
with the owner. He's a great guy. I am not really altering much at all.

Yeah, thanks for looking up those heaters, that doesn't fair well with
my plans. ouch. The room is 7x6x9, and there has never been 220 in
there. The building has these very cool "MasterChef" 1940's stoves
still in here. I can't use that for a heat source unless there is some
amazing way to vent it. (though, there is that oven vent shaft... 3.5
inch pipe in the ceiling)

Perhaps an offical gas sauna heater vented out that pipe? Then I am
really making a sauna, not a halfassed sauna. (the halfassed was sort
of my goal, as to not really upset the owners) I'll take a look on
craigslist all the same.