Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Luds

Default Dynasty 200 DX problems - Melting electrode????

Bruce,

Thanks for all the information! I'll use the 6-3 for the line to my
shop. The line to my garage for the ARC welder is already installed
using the 4 4 4 SEU, and hopefully this was the correct wire to use. It
works good with the ARC welder and TIG welder. I looked at the existing
wire to my shop that I am having problems with on the TIG. Its a 20amp
circuit (breaker) running 10 AWG from the electrical panel to the shop
(65 feet), then 12 AWG from a box to 4 220VAC outlets each about 25
feet. So instead of changing this setup, I'll run an new line of 6-3
per your recommendation from the circuit breaker to the TIG welder in
my shop. Unfortunately, its the longest run about 100 feet.

Luds