Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner Asch

Default OT-The Lieberals are at it again

On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 12:49:47 GMT, Nick Hull
wrote:

In article ,
Gunner Asch wrote:

Oh..btw...every shoot a "shoot/dont shoot" course of fire? Few cops
can do it either....

Ive aced them several times..but even in my prime..Ive wacked the
"innocent" target more than once..and Im..or was...very very very
good.

But when the cops shoot an innocent it is ruled a 'justifiable shooting'
by the cops own review board. I just wish I could pick my own judge &
jury.

Not always..depending on the jusristiction..shooting a bad guy may get
a cops dick in a sling. There are no hard and fast rules to your
claim..Ive seen it both ways.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner