Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Greg O

Default Oh no! Buying a toolbox...

"Keith Marshall" wrote in message
m...

One other thing to look at... Harbor Freight is selling one now that has
ball bearing slides on all the drawers and it's often on sale for as
little as $399.99 plus they keep sending me coupons via email good for 20%
off on any one item, including sale prices, which puts it at around $320!
If you have a local store get on their email list and I'm sure you'll get
them too.

I don't have any direct experience with using one but I've checked them
out in the store and they seem pretty decent.

I checked the HF tool chest over too. A quick look and they appear to be a
good box, but look one over well. The drawer glides, drawers and the box
it's self are all made out of some pretty thin material! Craftsman tool
chests are built much heavier than the HF model.
I would spend the money on one!
Greg