Posted to alt.home.repair
chemqueries

Default Removing pomegranate stains

wrote:
sorry that is so funny, my wife recently got into pomegranates, and i
am noticing purple stains all around our house. There are even stains
on our light switches. I swear I am living with a 5 year old. Not
sure what to recommend with your curtains.

Yes, they're VERY messy! In fact, I don't think I've ever cut into a
fruit that squirted its stains in so many directions. I found spots
everywhere, but the stains on the curtains are the ones that bothered
me. Most of the other spots were on surfaces that are more easily
cleaned. While attempting to research an effective form of stain
removal, I learned that pomegranates are supposed to be VERY healthy,
but I don't think I'll be buying them again soon unless I can cut them
under one of those hoods that you see in Chemistry labs.