Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner Asch

Default Oh no! Buying a toolbox...

On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 22:00:59 -0600, "B.B."
u wrote:

It's a top chest and a bottom roll a round, 26 inches wide. Anyhoo,
I pushed in the top drawer of the bottom chest and it fell off its rails
and landed on the drawer below it. Sheared the rails of that drawer off
completely, causing the two to hit the third, and so on until all five
of the bottom drawers came crashing down to the bottom.

Oh oh...the Israilies did it, just like they did the WTC..using
controlled explosives secreted in all the drawers.

Chuckle...that must have been neat to watch...my Mac rollaway went
over backwards when both rear wheels collapsed.

Damnit

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner