Posted to alt.home.repair
Gutierrez99

Default Husky or Kobalt?

If you ask me, I would say keep your Craftsman Tools, But if you want
to but cheaper tools, but still have a great Warrenty buy KOBALT!
They are better than Huskey Trust me! IF anything goes wrong on a
Kobalt tool, take it back to LOWES and they will replace it
HASSLE-FREE like it says on the label of every item! I know, becuase
I have done it before and they ask you nothing, and they get the item
for you! so IMO If you dont want to pay a
lot of money go with Kobalt for the Great tools and Same warrenty as
Craftsman, But hey a CHEAPER Price, imagine that! Have fun with the
tools!