Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Hinz

Default OT dangerous dogs

On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 16:30:37 -0600, Morris Dovey wrote:

How so? They were a major help at the battle of Yorktown,

OK, so what about the _last_ 230 years?

they were an
ally in two world wars and during the police action in Korea,

"ally" in the definition of "load to carry", yes.

they
warned us about Indo-China,

They _caused_ the cluster**** in Vietnam.

they shed tears with us on and after 9-11,

So did everyone else that matters.

and they did their best to tell us that our intelligence on Iraqi WMDS
was incorrect so that we would not make ourselves look like liars
and/or idiots to the rest of the world.

Funny; they _sold_ a bunch of those WMDs to Iraq, so no wonder they
didn't want us looking too closely at the situation. You _do_
acknowledge the tens of thousands of Kurds killed by the Iraquis with
WMDs sold to them by France, do you not?

What have you noticed that I missed? Or does all of the above
constitute "askin' for it"?

The French are useless on a good day.