Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Grant Erwin

Default 4x6 bandsaw link?

A guy was asking me today about my little 4x6 bandsaw FAQ. I have a link in it
which has gone dead, which link is (or was?):

http://www.tcis.net/~kwag98/shop/saw/4x6saw.html

That page was done by someone who called himself "Wild Bill".

Does anyone know where that page moved to, or did anyone happen to archive it?
If the latter, please email me offline so I can work with you to get my link
working again, it was a real good reference.

Even though I haven't owned a 4x6 saw for several years now, I still have a lot
of fun corresponding with guys who do. Those saws have to be still one of the
best deals going for a home metalworking shop.

Grant Erwin
Kirkland, Washington