Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Tom MacIntyre

Default TV picture from DVD fades in and out??

On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 18:12:02 GMT, "Jim Nugent"
wrote:

Why can't they just learn the 3 words "I don't know." There's
really no shame in admitting that.

Tell that to my kids...same stuff...better to make up a story than to
tell the truth/do the research...before anyone jumps in that it was
our fault...as far as I know, it wasn't. :-(

The big problem is that it will persist as a
trend...pattern...habit...IQ's of 140+ being wasted on
cable/satellite/video games...it's going to hit us hard in our later
years, when the people who are looking after us are battling Zarod in
the Delthorn Neverrealm, and we are losing our benefits.

The good thing is...it'll really hit them harder!

Tom

Tom