Posted to rec.woodworking
Morris Dovey

Default OT dangerous dogs

Buddy Matlosz (in ) said:

| "CW" wrote in message
| ink.net...
|| Does this mean we have to do this again? Okay, come on over and
|| prepare to have your butt kicked. This time, we'll even do it
|| without the French.
| How 'bout we do it TO the French? God knows they've been askin' for
| it.

How so? They were a major help at the battle of Yorktown, they were an
ally in two world wars and during the police action in Korea, they
warned us about Indo-China, they shed tears with us on and after 9-11,
and they did their best to tell us that our intelligence on Iraqi WMDS
was incorrect so that we would not make ourselves look like liars
and/or idiots to the rest of the world.

What have you noticed that I missed? Or does all of the above
constitute "askin' for it"?

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar