Glenn Cramond

Default FS or trade: Mill/Drill and accessories

Jay wrote in message . ..
Here's the story...

Back in 1997 I purchased an Enco mill/drill with a stand and a "Kurt"
type 4" vice. It was retrofit with a CNC stepper setup. The machine
worked perfectly and was used to machine a single polypropylene
plastic project and ran for about 80 hours. I decided that I needed a
full sized knee mill for additional future projects. Since I needed
the shop space, I restored the mill/drill to its original manual setup
and put it into storage.

I want to sell it or trade it. We are expanding our custom performance
engine-head porting and polishing department and I need to purchase a
few items. I need a new air compressor and a couple of good electric
die grinders (Dumore or equivalent). Since this machine is sitting,
without making me any money, I figure that I can let it go for the
cost of a compressor and a couple of die grinders and maybe get
someone into their own machine for a lot less than new.

A small Enco or equivalent compressor is around $279 and Dumore die
grinders are about 100 bucks each.

If anyone would like to discuss this, please email me first and I'll
give you a phone number. Remove the KILLSPAM out of the email
address. I am in the Salt Lake City area so just about any location
in the west is doable.

Thanks,

Jay

Hi Jay,