Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
mj

Default AjaxCNC mill retrofit questions

Donnie,
You sound like you are at about the same degree of experience with this
as I am...absolutely none. LOL
I bought a mini-lathe this summer and I just brought my mini-mill home
on Thursday, but it is still boxed up on the front porch. I'm trying to
get my basement rearranged to make room for it. I'm looking to build
some military models in 1/8 scale. I am currently working on a M146
trailer. It is being documented he

www.angelfire.com/sd2/82crewcab/index.html

I'm going to build another trailer after this one and then I might
start on a HEMMT (a huge 8-wheel drive truck).

Eventually I want to convert mine over to CNC too. But that will be
much later.

Got anything build yet with your mill and lathe?

Mike