Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian C

Default home wiring

Andy Hall wrote:

On 19 Nov 2005 12:15:14 -0800, "paulangelov"
wrote:

I already have this core .Can I use it or not?it is PVC insulated rated
70C.

Not just buried directly in the wall on its own.

You can use single PVC in a conduit or twin/earth PVC sheathed cable.

Interesting job lot of cable you've been given in the last week! This
single core stuff and the 4-core insulated. Interesting surprises no
doubt for whoever next who comes to look at your electrics. I'd try and
get someone experienced to appraise your work if I were you. (keep
asking questions though)

--
Adrian C (checking headers)