Posted to uk.d-i-y
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Default Corner bead router cutter

wrote:
Little disappointed that I'm having to define a 'corner bead'.
Axminster and Trend both identifiy their router cutters as this.

http://www.trendmachinery.co.uk/prof...9%2F70X1%2F4TC

and

http://www.axminster.co.uk/product.a...r%20beed%20rou
ter&sfile=1&jump=0

Now the characteristic of both of these and others is that the groove,
or if you look at the picture of either of these, the bottom section
of the cutter, is square across and what I would prefer from looking
at some older mouldings, is that this is a V, rather than a U, if you
like.

There is no way I'm going to use a scratch block on facings round four
doors, and there is also the possibility that there is 200 ft of pine
to be moulded.

Hope this explains better !!

Rob

oops! I'll get me coat.

But I would like to know why you didn't post the links in the first place?
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite