Posted to alt.home.repair
Beachcomber

Default programmable T-stat with fan on

On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 13:21:13 GMT, "Joseph Meehan"
wrote:

Mikepier wrote:
I am looking for a programmable T-stat that you can also program the
fan to stay on certain times. In the morning I think it would help to
circulate the air better and save on the furnace burners staying on
longer. Do they make such a T-stat?

Check brands Emerson and White-Rodgers. I had one in the early 90's
that could be programmed just to run the fan at certain times on
certain days. It worked good in the common areas of our condo
building as it minimized the cooking smells that would collect in the
hallways around dinnertime.

I believe it was one of these brands but that was a while ago...

Beachcomber