Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Snag

Default Material Recommendation?

Karl Vorwerk wrote:
I'm glad your rebuilding not restoring. While restorations are
beautiful it's better to ride them.
Karl

"Snag" wrote in message
news
Being the cheapskate that I am , I have decided to rework original
rather than replace some of the parts on the 1939 H-D I'm rebuilding
(not "restoring" !) .
--

Too much of the original is gone , the AMCA calls my bike "a collection of
parts , not a motorcycle" . Fine with me , I can have every bit as much fun