Posted to uk.d-i-y
Gel

Default Interlinking hard wired smoke & CO alarms_continued

Reply doesnt work, so having to post new message.

Tks for reply but I now see just the item I'm after; has arrived this
side of pond
http://www.kiddefyrnetics.co.uk/Rech...COAlarms.shtml

I see on this US site
http://www.kiddeus.com/CO+Alarm+Catalog.shtml
that they have a 120v hard wired CO alarm that also can be linked to
their smoke & heat ones.
Reading leaflet it seems the smokes will set off the CO alarm with a
different tone than when its sounding for carbon monoxide, which is
clever.

Anyone seem anything similar this side of pond in 230V??

Try looking he

http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Main_Ind...ke/Kidde_COSM/

Mogweed.

Mogweed
Nov 18, 12:09 pm show options

Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
From: "Mogweed" - Find messages by this author
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 17:09:03 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Interlinking hard wired smoke & CO alarms
original | Report Abuse

"Mogweed" wrote in message

"Gel" wrote in message
oups.com...
I see on this US site
http://www.kiddeus.com/CO+Alarm+Catalog.shtml
that they have a 120v hard wired CO alarm that also can be linked to
their smoke & heat ones.
Reading leaflet it seems the smokes will set off the CO alarm with a
different tone than when its sounding for carbon monoxide, which is
clever.

Anyone seem anything similar this side of pond in 230V??

Try looking he

http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Main_Index/Fire_and_Smoke/Kidde_COSM/
Mogweed.

Doh! Just realized that these are battery only. The Kidde website
(http://www.kiddefyrnetics.co.uk/) makes no mention of mains,
interconnectable, combination smoke/CO alarms so I guess they don't do
them
for this country.

Mogweed