Posted to rec.woodworking
Luigi Zanasi

Default The end of civilization as we know it?

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 18:15:50 -0500, (J T)
scribbled:

Tue, Nov 15, 2005, 9:49am (EST-3)

(Jennifer*Juniper) doth sayeth:
snip I bring them with me to a place where tools are known to walk
away. snip

Paint 'em pink.

The above is from somebody who paints his tools yellow so his kids
won't steal them, so JOAT speaks from experience.

Fluorescent pink is my preference. That's the colour I used to use on
my hiking boot shoelaces, but I can't find any anywhere anymore. Also
makes them easy to find and they attracted all kinds of positive
attention from women. (I hope Marilyn doesn't see this.)

Luigi
Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address
www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/humour.html
www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/antifaq.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikiped...ct_Woodworking