Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Harold and Susan Vordos

Default Suggestions on Micrometer, Calipers??

"Spehro Pefhany" wrote in message
snip----

What's wrong with Chinese money? It's going up in value, after all.
Those pretty red Y100 notes with Mao on them are *more* sound than the
US dollar at the moment.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany

Possibly nothing, but it's shocking to suggest that they might have gone so
far, so fast (or perhaps that the US has slipped so far, so fast). I
realize that the US isn't always going to be in the driver's seat------just
didn't think it might happen now. As I've often stated, I don't
understand things like this very well. Frankly, I wouldn't mind being back
in the '50's. Wonderful, simple days, in keeping with my ability.

Harold