Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry K

Default Caulking gun - how do you get the tube out?

C & E wrote:
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
On the back of the gun (where the grip safety would be on a colt 45) there
is a release, you push forward wtih one thumb. While pulling back the
slide
with the other hand.

Point the caulking gun in a safe direction, make sure the safety is on,
and
always treat it like it's loaded. Remember the NCA (National Caulkingun
Association) safety rules.

Due to following a few simple rules, the rates of accidental caulking have
declined every year. But drive by caulking continues to be a problem. So,
take your kids to an approved safety range, where they can learn the
rules.

Remember, caulk doesn't seal windows, people seal windows. Support the
right
to keep and bear caulk.

--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.

I'm a life member of the NCA!!

Do you have a source for a trigger lock for one? I have small
grandchildren running around and even though I know better I keep mine
loaded.

Harry K