Posted to rec.woodworking
Pat Barber

Default Chicken Soup for the woodworking soul - Recipe

The first glue up with a Bessey makes you wonder:

"What the hell was I thinking when I didn't buy these ???"

It's that little moment when you think you have passed
one of those invisible barriers in woodworking.

Yep....time to step up to the plate...buy somthing that people
will fight over at the estate sale.

Greg G. wrote:

Speaking of Bessey's, are they really that good? I've been using pipe
clamps and aluminum bar clamps, by always have the problem of having
to stagger them side to side to avoid bowing - and even with cawls,
it's a PITA doing wide panel glue-ups.