Posted to rec.woodworking
J T

Default OT dangerous dogs

Fri, Nov 18, 2005, 1:47am (EST-3)
(Fly-by-Night*CC) doth say:
snip Most dog bites aren't by pit bulls, or any of the other breeds
deemed "dangerous", but by the labradors and retrievers snip What you
don't hear about are the every day bites by Gramma Nell's nice little
Yorkie, or the family's Golden who was startled by the 2 year old
jumping on it while it was sleeping. snip

The however is, not a lot of people, children or adults, seem to
get killed by Yorkies, it's pit bulls, rotweillers, etc., and large
mixed breeds, that do that. On my personal hate list are those nasty
little rat dogs (Chiwawa or something), that'll come up behind you, ry
to bite your ankle, then run unter the couth when you turn around.
Nasty little things.

JOAT
Just pretend I'm not here. That's what I'm doing.