Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete C.

Default Dino VS Synthetic Grease Question - MIX...

Joe AutoDrill wrote:

I doubt there would be a problem and I've not seen any computability
warnings on any containers of grease I have, but can't you just clean
the bearings first?

Back to my original problem... Some are very small needle bearings that are
in a blind hole. Thanks to many here, we have some ideas on how to remove
damaged ones, but I'd hate to remove perfectly good ones just to clean them.
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

V8013-R

Well, I'd expect that the manufacturer of the synthetic grease you
intend to use can readily answer compatibility questions. I found this
number 1-800-Mobil25 (662-4525) on the ExxonMobil site for more info on
synthetics, they can probably answer the compatibility question for
their synthetic greases.

Pete C.