Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default OT weed eaters

On Fri, 18 Nov 2005 09:32:19 -0600, Wayne Cook
wrote:

On Fri, 18 Nov 2005 09:50:33 GMT, "Karl Vorwerk"
wrote:

Convinced her gas was best. Now I'm looking for the 4 stroke Ryobi. None at
Home Depot so I'm going to check out the garden stores tomorrow.

Good luck finding one. I'm pretty sure they don't make them anymore.
The fact is that Ryobi sold the weedeater line and then bought it back
so I'm not even sure who made the 4 stroke models since at one point
there was two different companies selling under the Ryobi name.
Looking on Ryobi power tools home page only shows 2 stroke models.

Wayne Cook
Shamrock, TX
http://members.dslextreme.com/users/waynecook/index.htm

This is the parent company that manufactures Ryobi lawn and garden
products, including weed eaters.

The pistons are made on my equipment..OmniTurn lathes, in Aridzona.

http://www.mtdproducts.com/home.jsp

Gunner

"The importance of morality is that people behave themselves even if
nobody's watching. There are not enough cops and laws to replace
personal morality as a means to produce a civilized society. Indeed,
the police and criminal justice system are the last desperate line of
defense for a civilized society. Unfortunately, too many of us see
police, laws and the criminal justice system as society's first line
of defense." --Walter Williams