Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.building.construction

Default Straightening twisted floor joists?

"Movement" in the construction/engineering trades has a very specific meaning.

Sorry for the confusion, I'm not familiar enough with the lingo.
BTW, what's the correct term for my joist problem? I searched Google
for about 2 weeks trying every keyword I could find - "twisted",
"rolling over", "sliding", "angled" etc. and ended up posting here when
I couldn't find anyone else having the same situation I am. I was
wondering if I just wasn't searching on the right words.

Liz